CardConnect Introduces Mobile Application
CardConnect Mobile allows merchants access to all payments, inventory and reports from any mobile device
PHILADELPHIA (January 29, 2015) — CardConnect, one of the nation’s fastest-growing providers of payment processing services, announced the launch of CardConnect Mobile, an app that allows merchants to accept payments, edit receipts, manage inventory and view reports on their mobile device.
CardConnect Mobile is fully integrated with the CardConnect Gateway, which means each transaction is secured using patented encryption and tokenization. The integration also provides real-time reconciliation reporting, customer profile storage and transaction management – all accessible in CardConnect’s payments portal, the Merchant Center.
“By being fully integrated with our extensive line of payment technology products, CardConnect Mobile sets itself apart from other credit card processing smartphone apps,” said Patrick Shanahan, Chief Operating Officer at CardConnect. “We know that merchants are no longer sitting in one place while their payments come through – it’s all about omnichannel retailing. That’s why we secure and support all sales channels − from storefront and e-commerce, to events and call centers – and provide a single portal where all of these transactions can be properly managed.”
CardConnect Mobile includes a swipe device, allowing transactions to qualify for CardConnect’s low card-present processing rates. Its features include:
- Digital Signature Capture: Gives customers the ability to sign credit card receipts easily
- Barcode Scanner: Ring up items by taking a photo of the barcode
- Inventory Management: Instantly add, modify and delete items in inventory. Snap a photo of it to make checkout even simpler
- Receipt Customization: Add the company logo, social media accounts and custom messages to receipts. Receipts are digitally sent to the customer
- Offline Transactions: Take payments even when the network is down. Simply run the transaction as usual, then upload when the mobile device is back online
- Reduced Chargebacks: Collect CVV codes and ZIP codes in order to reduce the risk of fraud when manually entering card information
The app is available on iOS and Android devices. For more information about CardConnect Mobile, merchants can visit cardconnect.com/ccmobile.
CardConnect is a leading provider of payment processing and technology services that helps more than 50,000 merchants nationwide – from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses – accept billions of dollars in card transactions each year. The company’s payment gateway and security solutions address the complex needs of merchants accepting credit, debit, check, gift card and loyalty transactions. For more information, visit www.cardconnect.com.