1. Information about your visits to and use of this website;
2. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of inquiring about our products and services and/or subscribing to our email notifications.
If your browser does not have cookies disabled, we may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website, and to personalize our website for you.
If your browser does not have cookies disabled, we may also use anonymous cookies to record non-personal information such as website activity, date and time of visit, and domain type. We may use this information for retargeting purposes.
1. Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
2. Send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
3. Send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology.
4. Provide other companies with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
5. Provide relevant and targeted advertisements through re-targeting. All data is anonymous and cannot be used to identify the visitor.
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
3. In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).